Monday, September 15, 2014

September Ipsy Bag!

This month I didn't look at any of the sneak peeks for the products I was getting, so when I got them it's be a surprise. This is seriously the best bag I have got from them! I was so excited. 
Cute bag!

Crown brush double sides brush. 
I was so excited when I say this because I love crown brushes. I actually bought a whole brush kit from them! And I love the pencil one for detail or under the lash line! 
You can use this brush for creams too because they're synthetic! 

Mitchell and peach hand lotion 
I usually don't use hand lotions but since I use hand sanitizer at sephora after every client my hands are dry! So this came at the right time! 

Cailyn lipgloss 
I've had this brand in ipsy before and it's okay! This lipgloss is called love affair and it's a real fall color! But it is kind of sheer but I can put it on top of my kat Von d vampira! 
Swatches! 

Pacficia eyeliner 
When I saw this I thought it was so random because I didn't know this brand did makeup! I thought they only did lotions and stuff. This color is like a grey silver. I'll only use it as a base for an eyeshadow. I usually stick to black or nude eyeliner! 

nourish Organic face wash
I love anything skincare, so I was so happy about this. I read the back and all the ingredients are really good for your face! The cucumber helps with redness and calming the skin. Gonna try it tonight! 

OVERALL: this bag was the best bag! Lately I haven't been impressed with the bags and thought about quiting my subscription but now I won't because this bag was amazing! Good job ipsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment