Tuesday, September 23, 2014

My "natural" everyday eyeshadow



Used my Smahsbox Full exposure palette

1• put M3 in crease using my Mac #224 

2• put M1 into outer corner with coastal scents brush I got in my IPSY bag. 

3• blended it out with my Mac #217

4• put M7 in outer corner to deepen it up with same coastal scents brush 

5• blend out with Mac #217 

6• patted stila magnificent foil in kitten all over lid with finger 

7• applied regular liner with my KAT von d trooper 

8• blended M1 under lower lash line with coastal scents pencil brush 

9 applied my morphe eyelashes #WSP double staked! 


I know this is still dramatic for an everyday, but even on my days off I like to do my makeup and eyelashes! It's just me! Maybe some days I wouldn't do the black eyeshadow and just do the dark brown. Ethier way I love this look and pair it with any lip! Today I did this with a bright coral! 
Like this...... 
Nars matte lip pencil in bolero! 

No comments:

Post a Comment