Sunday, January 4, 2015

Obsessive compulsive cosmetics pencil essentials set

Unfortunately this set is limited edition but if you still get your hands on it the grab it! It was usually $45 and now on sale at sephora for $22! This set includes 6 liners that can be used to lip liners or eyeliners! These liners are like no others! They are not so creamy as compared to the urban decay lip pencils and will stay all day! Also, I find with these when your drawing your lip liner is a straight sharp line, compared to the urban decay pencils there's so creamy that they draw bigger liner then I want and not a straight edge to them. I wear these as liners, lip liners, or just fill in my lips completely with them and get a all day wearing lip! 
Best pencils ever and so happy I got them!:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment