Thursday, February 19, 2015

ipsy February bag!


It's so funny because after last months bag I went to go cancel my subscription eithIpsy. I have been with ipsy for a couple years now and just lately they haven't been good. So I went to the website logged in and I was in the page to cancel and everything, and for some reaso I got distracted and never cancels! Which I thought I did haha. But I'm glad I didn't because I love everything in this months bag! So here they are.... 

Cargo lipgloss. Mind you cargo used to be sold at sephora so it's a high end brand! This link gloss is perfect. It's like the same color as nars Turkish delight. Which is so popular. So I was happy about this to go on top of my nudes!


This is the NYX eyeliner in silver. It's so pretty and it has silver glitter in it! I'll for sure use this as a base to eyeshadow sir even all over my lid! 

This blush is by Model co. Never heard of them but this blush is in the color peach Bellini 02. It's a pretty peach with a hint of gold. It's a less dramatic version is orgasm by nars!

No comments:

Post a Comment