Friday, July 19, 2013

Brown And Green Smokey Eye






 Step 1: first i applied MACs Soft Ochre Paint pot to entire lid.



Step 2: Then i went in with light brown color from the "Nude Awakening Palette by Wet N Wild" with my SOHO blending brush, and blended this color all in my crease. do a windshield whipper movement. 
 
 Step 3: Then i took my Sigma blending brush with Coastal scents eyeshadow in "Choclatier" and put a lot of that in the out corner, for a darker look. 
Step 4: i applied "Nice Stems" from TOO FACED Sweet Indulgences Palette  and patted that all over my lid with a real techniques flat shader brush.
(I did about 2 coats just to make it stand out a lot more.)

Step 5: then i applied "black Karat" eyeshadow by Laura Mercier with the same brush and applied all over my lid.
this eyeshadow just gave it more of a darker green with glitter look, instead of a bright green with just the Nice Stems on its own. 

Step 6:  then i applied 
Foxy ( the first white eyeshadow) and the bootycall (the third eyeshadow) from the Naked palette  and mixed them, and put them on my brow bone for a not to shimmery highlight. 




No comments:

Post a Comment