Monday, July 15, 2013

REVIEW: NYX HD Photogenic Concealer







 Before                                        Apply Few Dots to Dark circles
AFTER
(Don't mind my really bad dark circles I have a messed up sleep schedule haha!)

NYX HD CONCEALER
So i bought this concealer On Saturday at Ulta for $4.99. I also bought a NYX Loose Matte powder because it was buy one get one 50% off. I got the color "CW06 GLOW" all the color that are up to this cw06 are pretty much the same, just very pale. so i just picked this one because it was the darkest of the "lights". 
i have used this concealer for 2 days in a row, and i absoutley love this! i like this better then my other high end products, and its only $4.99!!

OVERVIEW OF PRODUCT:
This concealer is very thick but yet very creamy. i used dots tthen i just blend in with my fingers, and the end result is full coverage and covers all my dark circle area! (with just only layer). This is an amazing concealer and i love it, and i will continue to repurchase this once this one is out, im excited i found a good conealer for so cheap!


***you can order NYX on ULTA  (Click here) OR on NYX website (Click Here)
but i would say go to ulta in Victoria Gardens and figure out the right color for you! and its buy one get one 50% off, so you could get another prudct for half off!




No comments:

Post a Comment